11119 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
8316 Arlington Boulevard
Fairfax, VA 22031
The 360 Makeover – How To Fix the Six Causes of Aging
Nobody wants to look old or tired when they dont feel that way. Many men and women considering cosmetic surgery simply wish to reflect externally the youth and vitality that they feel internally. A holistic cosmetic surgeon with an advanced understanding of the aging process can harness your skins own capacity to rejuvenate itself, with an individualized combination of minimally invasive procedures that makes you look naturally younger and avoids a done look.
1. Skin Looseness and Wrinkles As your skin loses elastic tissue and collagen, you develop wrinkles and sagging of your eyelids, jawline, arms and other areas. Lasers stimulate your skin to renew itself by producing new collagen and elastic tissue. The resultant skin firmness and resilience often last longer than if you go under the surgical knife. Lux 1540 fractional laser resurfacing plus StarLux infrared (IR) treatment is the newest, most effective combination to tighten your skin with no recovery time and no scarring. A small, safe liposuction procedure can be added to gently recontour your jawline, arms, abdomen and remove other stubborn fatty deposits. Natural salt macrodermabrasion, a more effective, aluminum-free alternative to microdermabrasion, restores smoothness and luster to your skin by painlessly polishing it with natural salt crystals, followed by antioxidant ultrasound treatment.
2. Volume Loss Causes sunken cheeks, under-eye hollows, lines around your mouth, thinning lips and bony, veined hands. Restylane, a pure, biosynthetic form of the hyaluronic acid that naturally supports your skin, is gently injected under your eyes, around your mouth, into your lips and the backs of your hands. Injections of Perlane, the newest natural volumizer, and your own natural fat may be added for the best results. A highly skilled cosmetic surgeon can actually lift your face subtly and beautifully with Perlane and Restylane with no scars and little or no down time.
3. Overactive Muscles Produce permanent frown lines, worry lines and crows feet. Tiny doses of Botox safely relax these lines, while preserving your normal facial expressions.
4. Acne, Rosacea and Prominent Pores Hormonal changes, stress or other environmental factors cause breakouts, facial redness, large pores and more noticeable scars. These can be cleared with the new StarLux intense pulsed light (IPL) laser, which specifically destroys the bacteria that cause acne and dilate your pores. You can return to your normal activities immediately after treatment.
5. Veins and Discolorations StarLux IPL photofacial treatments can be specifically customized for your skin type to eliminate spider veins, sun spots and other discolorations from your face, hands, arms, legs and elsewhere. The newest leg vein laser, the Lux 1064, removes leg veins quickly and painlessly.
6. Excess Hair Unwanted facial and body hair the bane of many a womans existence can be banished from all skin types painlessly with the new Lux Rs hair laser.
The key to looking as good as you feel is to choose a cosmetic surgeon who is board certified in an appropriate specialty such as dermatology or plastic surgery, and has the expertise, experience and artistry to precisely address your unique pattern of aging, while preserving your individuality. Looking as good as you feel empowers you to embrace the positive aspects of aging and live life to the fullest at any age.