After almost 28 years, Audiology Unlimited is Closing for Good
Audiology Unlimited – Upper Marlboro & Silver Spring is becoming Live Better Hearing & Balance! Locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic
After 28 years in private practice and 43 years as an audiologist, Dr. Kathy Mellott is retiring in December 2020. Audiology Unlimited will close its doors.
Your audiological records are yours! You can retrieve them or they will be given to Live Better Hearing. This is a group of audiologists with offices throughout Maryland, Virginia and the DC Metropolitan area. Dr. Mellott is very familiar with the owner of Live Better Hearing and feels that you will be in good hands.
Thank you for the many years that you have allowed us to provide audiological services to you. Our patients have always been a big part of our lives. Best wishes to all!
Other Articles You May Find of Interest...
- Your Hearing, Diabetes and Cardio Health
- Assistive Telecommunications Equipment Provided By the State
- Speech Disability and Using the Telephone
- Keeping Maryland Residents Connected
- Difficulty Hearing Over The Phone?
- Communicating With Patients In Unprecedented Times
- After almost 28 years, Audiology Unlimited is Closing for Good