Why Is This Happening Why Is It So Darn Hard To Lose Weight?
Everyone wants to know the quick answers to weight loss and reaching their fitness goals. Well, there are no quick answers. Unless you are willing to face the following facts of life
1. Aging is normal. We are all getting older and clearing a path for younger generations. Our lifestyle habits can greatly affect how we age, and the effects of aging. We all face the same struggles, and we can choose to do something about it or just complain about it, which won't help.
2. Weight gain (fat gain) is a choice, (for most people). People don't normally go to bed slim and wake up fat. Neither do we go to bed fat and wake up slim. If you gain 50 pounds, you have to gain it one pound at a time 1, 2, 3, 4, 48, 49, 50. So, you have to be honest and understand that you waited until you gained 50 before you chose to act.
3. Excuses don't help the problem. Progress comes when you decide to stop blaming your pregnancies, thyroid, your heredity, or your medications. Sure, we all can agree that they are part of the equation. We all have to take ownership and address the real problems if we are to reach a desired goal. A fitness coach can help you gain control, and get rid of the excuses.
4. We all get 24 hours in a day. You can spend it doing what you please. So analyze your life and realize that you have exactly what you want. Your outcomes are determined by your daily habits. You “do” what you “are”, not what you say you want to be, or what you say you want to do.
5. A marathon is run one step at a time. Stop looking only at the goal and learn to enjoy each step of your journey. Start small and gain momentum. The people who are successful in the fitness journey learn to enjoy the small accomplishments along the way.
6. Ask questions. If you get lost on your journey, don't keep going the wrong way ask someone who knows the right way and can help you.
The quickest way is just to do it right the first time. Find the right answers and get started, now.