Andrew S. Kim, MD
Allergy & Asthma Center Of Fairfax
Allergy & Asthma Centers – Fredericksburg
1500 Dixon Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Allergy & Asthma Centers – Fairfax
9010 Lorton Station Blvd.
Lorton, VA 22079
Allergy & Asthma Centers – Manassas
8140 Ashton Avenue
Manassas, VA 20109
- Medical Degree – Medical College of Virginia
- Additional years of residency and fellowship training in internal medicine and allergy, asthma and immunology.
- Recognized as one of the area’s Top Doctors by Washingtonian Magazine and by Northern Virginia Magazine.
- Board Certified by The American Board of Allergy & Immunology and The American Board of Internal Medicine.
Articles by this Professional:
- Facts About Food Allergies
- Life-Threatening Anaphylaxis: Would You Know the Symptoms?
- Spring Allergies Tips To Ease Your Allergy Symptoms
- Allergists Sniff Out the Truth About Managing Pet Allergies
- Stinging Insect Allergy
- Climate Factors and Allergy Symptoms
- Spring Allergies – Tips To Ease Your Allergy Symptoms
- Ask An Allergist
- Is it a Cold or Something More?
- Don't Let Allergies and Asthma Add To Halloween Fright
- Spring Allergies
- Ragweed Allergies
- Would You Know the Symptoms Of Life- Threatening Anaphylaxis?
- Ask an Allergist Questions and Answers About Allergies, Colds and the Flu
- Holiday Food Allergies
- More Than Just a Sniffle Ragweed Allergy