April Toyer, DDS
Lifetime Dental Care
- Degree in Biology and Bioethics – University of Virginia, 2003
- Dental School – University of Maryland, 2007
- Residency in Pediatric Dentistry – Howard University, 2009.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry since 2011
- Consultant for Committee of Sedation and Anesthesia for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Articles by this Professional:
- Does My Child Really Need Dental X-rays?
- The Common Cold and Your Oral Health
- Strengthen Your Child’s Teeth Through a Healthy Diet
- Your Guide To Choosing the Right Toothbrush
- Preventing Tooth Injuries During Your Child’s Active Summer
- Bottled Water Versus Tap Water
- Discoloration Of Children’s Teeth
- Flossing and Your Health
- Whiten Your Child’s Teeth Naturally
- What You Should Know About Your Child’s Teeth Grinding
- When To Worry About Thumb Sucking?
- Should You Replace Your Old Silver Fillings?
- What Is With This Bad Breath?
- Should I Replace My Old Silver Fillings?
- Tips For a Healthy Smile This Holiday Season