Balvant Arora, MD, MBA
The Hair Loss Clinic is America’s choice when it comes to any kind of hair issues. Hair loss is one of the most common problems faced by millions of people. Hair is considered a symbol of beauty, akin to a crown in many ancient cultures. Thus, significant hair fall can be an absolute nightmare for any person of any gender.
Degrees, Training & Certifications
- Certified Plastic Surgeon by the Medical Council of India, 1992.
- ECFMG certification in 1994.
- General surgery residency – 1995-1998 at Stony Brook University Hospital, Long Island, New York
- Plastic surgery residency – Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, Oregon from 1998-2000.
- Fellowship in cosmetic surgery – Lenox Hill Hospital, New York in 2001.
- MBA in Healthcare Management in 2013
- Board Certified Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon
- Board Certified by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Included in the Top Plastic Surgeons of Northern Virginia
- Active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and an Associate Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.