David Trautmann, LCSW
New Spirit Therapy
1485 Chain Bridge Road
McLean, VA 22101
Experienced psychotherapist with an extensive and varied background in human services and mental health, and training in Psychology, Counseling, Modern Psychoanalysis and Clinical Social Work.
My Treatment Approach is: Client-centered, Empathically-attuned, Strengths-based, Results-oriented, Spiritually-aware, with Whole-person, Integrative care provided as a collaborative effort. Your humanity will be respected, your confidentiality maintained, your limitations accepted, your challenges and difficulties understood, and your potentialities and uniqueness recognized, supported, and developed.
Services Offered for: Adolescents and adults, Couples, Parents, and Families addressing a wide range of mental and emotional and life issues including: Mood, Anxiety, Pari-natal and Post-partum, Personality, Eating, Interpersonal and Behavioral Disorders; Marital, Family, Relational and Parenting Problems; Trauma, Bereavement, Grief and Loss; Self-Esteem, Existential, Phase-of-Life, Adjustment and Retirement issues.
I know from experience how important, life-changing and sustaining therapy can be. It can make the difference between staying in a stuck and possibly deteriorating or dangerous situation, or turning a corner toward a healthier, more satisfying life. So I urge you take this step toward a better life, and look forward to working with you toward feeling better and reaching your goals!
Articles by this Professional:
- Accessing Spirituality For Mental and Emotional Well-Being
- Finding Emotional Freedom In Acceptance
- Finding Happiness In Relationships
- Managing Anxiety In Anxious Times
- The Importance of Companionship
- The Value Of Difficulty and Hardship
- Finding Joy, Creating Happiness
- The Adventure Of Coming To Know One’s Self
- Pointers For Pleasanter Parenting
- Coping With Calamity: Finding Acceptance In Difficulty and Disaster