Deeni Bassam, MD, DABPM
The Spine Care Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Certificate of Added Qualification, Pain Management
- More than 15 years experience treating back pain.
- Has performed thousands of interventional spinal procedures that offer relief from pain to patients in the DC area
- Founder of The Spine Care Center – 2005
- Northern Virginia native
- Medical degree – University of Virginia School of Medicine.
- Residency in anesthesia – New York Hospital – Cornell Medical Center.
- Advanced fellowship training in pain management – Texas Tech Health Science Center, one of the most respected interventional pain management programs in the nation.
- Served as Director of Pain Management for a teaching hospital in New York City. He created a new, hospital-based pain practice, giving thousands of patients new access to treatments they needed.