- Latest Surgical and Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Scar Management and Reduction
- Neck Lift
- Face Lifts
- Body Contouring
- Contoured “Six-Pack” Abdomen
- Arm Lifts
- Thigh Lifts
- Tummy Tuck
- Lower Body Lifts
- Breast Enhancement
- Breast Augmentations
- Breast Reductions
- Breast Lifts
- Replacement of Breast Implants
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasties
- Forehead Lifts
- Eyelid Lifts
- Nasal Reshaping
- Fat Grafting
- Natural Fillers
- Botox Injections
- Credit Card
George Bitar, MD
George Bitar, MD, FACS is an award-winning, fellowship-trained, board certified plastic surgeon who has performed over 5,000 cosmetic facial and body procedures. As an innovator in the field of plastic surgery, he is the founder and Medical Director of the Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute with offices in Fairfax and Manassas, VA that serves a sophisticated national and international patient base offering state-of-the-art skin care, injectables and cosmetic surgery.
A strong advocate of patient safety, Dr. Bitar operates at INOVA Fairfax Hospital, listed as one of the top 50 hospitals in the country. He has been named one of Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Plastic Surgeons by his peers, and has also been named a Top Plastic Surgeon by Northern Virginia Magazine and by Health and Beauty Magazine.
He has been featured on TV shows, such as “Healthline” and “The Prudent Advisor,” on multiple radio stations, and in numerous national and international magazines. He has also guest starred on “Days of Our Lives.”
Degrees, Training & Certifications
Dr. Bitar obtained his medical degree from the George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, DC, where he now serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor. He then finished a general surgery residency at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. His plastic surgery residency was completed at the University of Virginia Plastic Surgery Program, which provided him with a strong foundation in reconstructive surgery, for people injured in accidents or who have facial deformities or severe burns, and in hand surgery and microsurgery.
As a continued commitment of enhancing the quality of life through plastic surgery, Dr. Bitar has volunteered on medical missions to various countries and operated on children with severe burn, facial and hand deformities. He volunteers on the medical school admissions committee at George Washington University. Dr. Bitar is also fluent in French and Arabic.
To provide his patients with high quality cosmetic surgery, Dr. Bitar completed a cosmetic and breast surgery fellowship in the United States at a prestigious cosmetic surgery center with ten board-certified plastic surgeons.
Articles by this Professional:
- EMSculpt Build Muscle, Burn Fat – No Surgery, No Downtime
- EMSculpt: Build Muscle, Burn Fat – No Surgery, No Downtime
- Burn Fat and Build Muscle In As Little As 30 Minutes
- What's New In the Management Of Hair Loss?
- The Luminous Lift Delivering That Spring Time Glow
- Simplified Treatment Of the Weak Chin
- Breast Reduction
- Modern Treatment Of Acne and Acne Scars
- Healthy Teeth, Youthful Face
- Labiaplasty Surgery More Than Cosmetic Concern For Women
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- The Brazilian Butt Lift Are You a Good Candidate?
- The "No-Touch-Technique" For Breast Augmentation May Improve Safety
- Juviderm Voluma XC A New Long-lasting Facial Volumizing Filler Approved
- New Non-Surgical Solution For Eyelid Bags
- CoolSculpting Banishing Bulges Without Surgery
- Can PRP Help You Heal More Quickly After Cosmetic Surgery?
- Managing Melasma
- The Keller Funnel and Silicone Breast Augmentation
- Mommy Wants Her Body Back
- Less Pain, Swelling & Bruising With Use Of New Blunt Tipped Micro-Cannulas
- CelluSmooth Next Generation Laser Cellulite Treatment
- Mommy Make-Overs
- What Everyone Needs To Know About Acne
- The Ultrasound Lift (Ultherapy)
- Trade a Keg For a Six Pack No Implants Required
- Improving Your Self Image
- Is Collagen Important To Your Skin?
- Longer, Darker, Thicker Natural Eyelashes
- Intense Light Pulse Facial
- Cosmetic Surgery For You
- You’ve Lost The Weight Now What?
- Mommy Makeovers
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- The Wisdom Tooth
- Perfect Breasts
- 21st Century Anti-Aging Wellness Institute
- Trade a Keg For a Six Pack!