Jacqueline Brown Bryant, DDS, MS, PC
Jacqueline Brown-Bryant, DDS Orthodontics
Degrees, Training and Certificates: Undergraduate Degree, Brandeis University; DDS Degree, Meharry Medical College (ranked number 1 in her graduating class and received numerous honors including being elected into Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society); MS Degree in Orthodontics, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Memberships/Associations: American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Middle Atlantic Society of Orthodontists, Maryland State Society of Orthodontists, Southern Maryland Dental Society
Additional: An esteemed member of the orthodontic community, Dr. Brown Bryant has published articles in scientific journals, newspapers, and health related periodicals and given many academic lectures on orthodontic topics.
Family/Hobbies: reading, traveling, golf and especially spending time with her husband, Patrick; their two children, Denese and Lawren; and their family dog, Van Gogh
Practice Philosophy: Dr. Brown Bryant has been setting the highest standards of excellence in orthodontics for over 20 years! Her love of Orthodontics and Dentalfacial Orthopedics is evident in her desire to inspire and teach patients and staff the relationships of growth, development and occlusion.
Articles by this Professional:
- Get the Most From Your Orthodontic Consultation
- Orthodontics: Questions and Answers
- Can You Benefit From Braces?
- “Self-Ligating” Braces: State-of-the-Art Orthodontics
- Braces Consultation: Assessment and Treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment For All Ages
- Orthodontics and Mouth Protection
- Adult Orthodontic Awareness
- Choosing an Orthodontist
- Habits That Affect the Teeth and Jaws
- Orthodontics and Overall Dental Health
- Habits That Affect the Teeth and Jaws: Part Two
- Habits That Affect the Teeth and Jaws Part One
- Choosing an Orthodontic Specialist