Jay Cho, DC, LAc, FIAMA
Dr. Cho, a Doctor of Chiropractic who is also qualified to practice acupuncture, is an expert in the proper treatment and documentation of soft tissue injuries resulting from automobile accidents and other injury cases.
Since he graduated from Life University in Marietta, GA with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree, he has helped many patients who had previously suffered with posture problems, unexplained symptoms, disc problems, sports injury, adhesive capsulitis, and other extremities symptoms.
Currently he is working at Active Care Chiropractic & Acupuncture in Fairfax as a specialist for Auto Accidents, Posture Analysis, and Pain Management.
Dr. Cho continually pursues the way to help and serve his patients better. He attends seminars, and conducts research to increase his knowledge of automobile accidents and various symptoms with an emphasis on analyzing, treating, and properly documenting. Dr. Cho likes to be a part of the local community to help people who need him.
Degrees, Training & Certifications
- Licensed Chiropractor in VA
- NBCE Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
- Qualified to Practice Physiotherapy and Acupuncture
- Certified Dry Needling
- Specialized for Hands on Care
- Auto Accident Injury
- Posture Correction Specialist
- Member of Virginia Chiropractic Association
- Graduated from Life University for Doctor of Chiropractic
- Graduated from Life University for Bachelor of Biology
Articles by this Professional:
- Physical Symptoms Of Quarantine Fatigue
- Women and Tailbone Pain (Coccydynia)
- Ganglion Cysts: What Are They and What To Do?
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Listen To Your Body
- I Can’t Turn My Head Because Of a Stiff Neck
- Good Postures For Your Lower Back
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Do Your Joints Make Cracking Sounds a Lot?
- My Right Leg Is Shorter…
- The Importance Of Proper Posture
Active Care Chiropractic & Acupuncture
10680 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-539-8822 / 703-539-8862