Jeff Kucine, DO
Back To Balance
- Bachelor’s degree from the University of New Mexico, majoring in biology and psychology
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific (now a branch of the prestigious Western University) in Pomona, California
- General medical internship at Waterville Osteopathic Hospital in Maine which was the first hospital to have an “in-house” department of osteopathic manipulation.
- Residency program specializing in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Articles by this Professional:
- Your Thyroid Gland – Small, But Mighty
- How To Read Nutrition Labels For Good Health
- 6 Tips For a Healthy Work-From-Home Setup
- How Chronic Stress Impacts Our Bodies
- Attitude Of Gratitude: Thrive During Stressful Times
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Could You Have Leaky Gut
- What To Do If You Suspect Leaky Gut
- Can You Prevent or Reverse Diabetes?
- 8 Healthy New Year’s Resolutions
- Meditation: Why You Should Give It a Try
- 7 Ways To De-Stress Your Holiday Season
- 8 Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil
- Go Green With These 10 Powerhouse Veggies
- How Does an Alkaline Diet Enhance Health?
- Muscular Skeletal Pain: Integrative Approach
- It’s Vitamin D Season
- 13 Health Benefits Of Intermittent Fasting