Ronda Sharman, DC
Life Care Chiropractic & Wellness Center
1 Post Office Road
Waldorf, MD 20602
Dr. Sharman graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry and then attended Palmer College Of Chiropractic West, where she earned her Doctor of Chiropractic Degree. To this day, she is still a loyal Hokie!
Since opening her doors 16 years ago, Dr. Sharman has grown a thriving practice and developed wonderful relationships with her patients and staff. She has received many accolades over the years, including Chiropractor of the Year in 2011 and the MCA President’s Award in 2007. However, those who know Dr. Sharman will tell you that she is really more about serving people than earning awards. In April of 2010, Dr. Sharman traveled to Haiti on a chiropractic humanitarian mission.
Articles by this Professional:
- Clean Living: An Important Truth You Need To Know
- How To Eat a Mediterranean Diet
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression: Is It Right For You?
- Using Pressure Wave Sound Waves For Tissue Repair and Pain Relief
- Surprising Conditions Chiropractors Treat
- Chiropractic For Stress Relief
- Prevent Heart Disease
- What Is Wellness?
- Vitamin D and Viral Immunity
- Vitamin D For Cold and Flu Prevention