Thomas K. Lo, MA, DC
Advanced Chiropractic & Nutritional Healing Center
Frederick, MD 21704
A native of Hong Kong, Dr. Lo has been serving the Crofton/Bowie community since 1984. He graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, IL in 1983. Dr. Lo is a member of The Maryland Chiropractic Association and The American Chiropractic Association. He is a diplomate of The American Academy of Pain Management, a fellow of The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture and a fellow of The American Association of Integrative Medicine. He is currently the attending chiropractor for the Ballet Theater of Maryland and he was the attending chiropractor for the World’s Greatest Athlete Decathlon Club in the 2004 Olympic Trial.
Over the 26 years of his solo practice, he has received numerous proficiency certifications, including sports injuries, advanced activator methods, environmental stress management, low-level cold laser therapy and an advanced certification in clinical nutrition.
In his spare time, Dr. Lo remains active in the community. He volunteers at his church and is a member of the Kiwanis club and Chamber of Commerce. He enjoys swimming and playing tennis during the week at his local gym. On the weekends he goes hiking, camping, biking, skiing and day tripping. He has collected nearly 300 model ducks in the office that you must see to believe! He loves traveling and dreams of seeing the world.
Articles by this Professional:
- Nutrition and Breast Health
- Culprits That May Be Affecting Your Health
- Stress and Modern Women
- Breakthroughs In Nutritional Healing
- Heartburn and GERD
- Whiplash Injury
- Food Allergies, Sensitivities and Intolerances
- Cleanse Your Body
- The Dangers Of Gluten
- Why Is Losing Weight So Difficult?
- It Is Your Body, Take Care of It
- Type 2 Diabetes What It Is, What Causes It, and What To Do
- Lyme Disease: Limiting Your Exposure To Ticks: Part Two
- Lyme Disease Recognize the Signs and Symptoms: Part One
- What Is Hypothyroidism?
- Type 2 Diabetes: What It Is, What Causes It, and What To Do: Part Two
- Type 2 Diabetes Causes and Solutions
- Do You Need Nutritional Supplements?
- Sugar Is Sweet Refined Versus Complete
- What You May Not Know About Your Diet
- Why Is It So Difficult to Lose Weight?
- What Are You Feeding Your Body?
- Underactive Thyroid Gland
- Gentle, Low-Force Chiropractic
- ADHD In Children
- Your Current Health Status
- What Is Gluten Intolerance?
- Stress and Modern Women Part One
- Do You Really Need Nutritional Supplements?
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight?
- Mercury Poisoning
- Activator Method Techniques
- Babies, Children and Chiropractic
- Chirpractors Join Forces With Noted Physicians
- Preventing Food Allergies
- Estrogen Dominance In Men and Women