Vinny Gigliotti, CEO of Environmental Solutions
We have been in the building and environmental science industry dating back to 1981, serving over 10,000 satisfied customers. Since 2001, our Certified Indoor Environmentalists (CIE) have been providing solutions to the Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia area.
The Right Choice
You can rest assured that our professional team will provide you with a sense of security – knowing that ESI was the right choice for your needs.
We are a full service company with a team of highly educated professionals as part of our staff, as well as professional associations with outside resources.
We work with all parties involved to ensure a seamless transition from unfortunate disaster to restoring the property to pre-loss conditions.
A protocol is when a CIE performs inspection and testing on a single property or multiple units of a commercial building, and provides detailed remediation instructions for each level, with photo documentation and a working drawing including critical measurements.
Air, Surface & Water Testing
• Microbiological – Fungi (mold), Mildew, Bacteria, Allergens
• Chemical Compounds, Gases , VOC’s, and Radon
• Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) cleaning verification
• Lead Paint
• Complete Water Analysis
• Odor Assessment
• Active Formaldehyde Testing
Building Science Detections
• Ventilation Inspections
• Building Envelopes & Construction Defects
• Water & Vapor Intrusion
• Hydrostatic Water Pressure Relief Systems
• Moisture Mapping
• Thermal Imaging
• Photographic Scoping
• Discovery of Claim Related vs. Non-Claim Related
• Forensic ERMI and DNA Studies
• Case Review / Consulting
• Expert Testimony
• Specification Protocols
• Engineering Controls & Project Monitoring
• Post Remediation Clearance Certification
Environmental Solutions, Inc.
Deale, MD 20751