Yemi Adesanya-Famuyiwa, MD
Montgomery Fertility Center
Dr. Oluyemisi (Yemi) Famuyiwa, is the founder of the Montgomery Fertility Center in Rockville, MD. Dr. Famuyiwa is also the Associate Clinical Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at George Washington University School of Medicine and an attending physician at Holy Cross Hospital in the department of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Famuyiwa has lectured at numerous medical conferences and participated in research affecting women’s health.
Dr. Famuyiwa is at the forefront of providing state-of-the-art care based on emergent and ongoing new technologies and research. This is based on a philosophy to provide exceptional care in the most compassionate manner in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for her patients. Her work has been recognized by numerous awards.
Articles by this Professional:
- Metformin Use In PCOS
- Genetics and Reproductive Lifespan
- Mental Health and Fertility
- Egg Freezing – Fertility and Women
- Beyond Fertility – Part 2
- Beyond Fertility
- Lifestyle Factors Affecting Fertility – Part 2
- Lifestyle Factors Affecting Fertility
- Laparoscopy: Diagnosing Female Health Problems
- Infertility Options
- Treating Infertility: Part Two
- Treating Infertility: Part One
- Gyn Problems and Laparoscopy
- Hysteroscopy: Looking Inside the Uterus
- Endocrinology and Female Infertility
- Treatment For Male Infertility
- Why You Are Unable To Conceive: Part Three
- Why You Are Unable To Conceive: Part Two
- Why You Are Unable To Conceive
- Treating Infertility
- Treating Infertility – Part 1
- Treating Infertility – Part 2
- Infertility Male or Female?