Thomas K. Lo, MA, DC
A native of Hong Kong, Dr. Lo has been serving the Crofton/Bowie community since 1984. He graduated from the National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, IL in 1983. Dr. Lo is a member of The Maryland Chiropractic Association and The American Chiropractic Association. He is a diplomate of The American Academy of Pain Management, a fellow of The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture and a fellow of The American Association of Integrative Medicine. He is currently the attending chiropractor for the Ballet Theater of Maryland and he was the attending chiropractor for the World's Greatest Athlete Decathlon Club in the 2004 Olympic Trial.
Over the 26 years of his solo practice, he has received numerous proficiency certifications, including sports injuries, advanced activator methods, environmental stress management, low-level cold laser therapy and an advanced certification in clinical nutrition.
In his spare time, Dr. Lo remains active in the community. He volunteers at his church and is a member of the Kiwanis club and Chamber of Commerce. He enjoys swimming and playing tennis during the week at his local gym. On the weekends he goes hiking, camping, biking, skiing and day tripping. He has collected nearly 300 model ducks in the office that you must see to believe! He loves traveling and dreams of seeing the world.Less -
Articles by this Professional:
- Type 2 Diabetes: What It Is, What Causes It, and What To Do: Part Two
- Type 2 Diabetes: What It Is, What Causes It, and What To Do
- The Dangers Of Gluten
- Culprits That May Be Affecting Your Health
- Breakthroughs In Nutritional Healing
- It Is Your Body, Take Care of It
- Cleanse Your Body
- Allergies, Sensitivities and Intolerances
- Type 2 Diabetes Causes and Solutions
- Do You Need Nutritional Supplements?
- What Is Hypothyroidism?
- Heartburn and GERD
- Stress and Modern Women
- Why Is Losing Weight So Difficult?
- Nutrition and Breast Health
- Sugar Is Sweet Refined Versus Complete
- What You May Not Know About Your Diet
- Underactive Thyroid Gland
- What Is Gluten Intolerance?
- Why Is It So Difficult to Lose Weight?
- Stress and Modern Women Part One
- Gentle, Low-Force Chiropractic
- What Are You Feeding Your Body?
- ADHD In Children
- Do You Really Need Nutritional Supplements?
- Your Current Health Status
- Why Can't I Lose Weight?
- Whiplash Injury
- Mercury Poisoning
- Activator Method Techniques
- Babies, Children and Chiropractic
- Flashes and Floaters
- Chirpractors Join Forces With Noted Physicians
- Preventing Food Allergies
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Estrogen Dominance In Men and Women
Advanced Chiropractic & Nutritional Healing Center
2135 Defense Highway
Crofton, MD, 21114