Thomas P. Finley, OD
Dr. Finley received his Bachelor of Science degree from St. Francis College in Pennsylvania, and his Doctorate of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Following graduation, he served as an optometry officer in the United States Air Force and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal and the Commendation Medal.
Dr. Finley is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, and a member of the American Optometric Association, Virginia Optometric Association, and Northern Virginia Optometric Society. He is an Advisory Board member for TLC Laser Eye Centers.
Dr. Finley has served as an adjunct professor for three optometry schools, and has been a clinical investigator for two major contact lens companies. He has published several articles in journals and newspapers, and lectured at many conferences throughout the area.
He also provides free eye examinations for the Herndon Free Clinic, and participates in the National Eye Health Education Program.
Articles by this Professional:
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) A Non-Surgical Method To Improve Vision
- Beauty Is In the Eyes (Of the Beholder)
- Diabetes and Eye Disease
- Add Eye Care To This Year’s To Do List
- Contact Lenses You’ve Come a Long Way, Baby
- Contact Lenses You’ve Come a Long Way Baby
- Nearsightedness (Myopia) Control
- Spring and Summer Eyecare Tips
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Eye Exercises To Improve Visual Efficiency
- Macular Degeneration
- Give the Gift Of Sight For the Holidays
- Driving and Vision
- Today's Health Care Is Our Government Helping Or Hurting?
- Cataracts A Lot Different From Gramma's
- Good Vision, Good Grades, Good Sense
- Eye Floaters and Spots in Your Vision
- Genetic Testing For Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Computers and Computer Vision Syndrome
- Failing the Grade In Vision and Eye Care
- Have You "Charged" Your Eyeglasses Today?
- iZon High Definition Eyeglass Lenses
- Driving Down Vision Highway
- Through a Woman's Eyes
- Give the Gift Everyone Wants
- Your Baby's Eyes and InfantSEE®
- Your Aging Eyes
- Spring Is In the Air and Your Eyes
- Eye Care For the New Year
- Improve Your Vision and Face Value
- Eyecare Journalism 101
- Contact Lenses -" A Primer
- Importance of Vision & Eye Care
- Back To School Eye Examinations
- Contact Lenses Is Your Child Ready?
- Summer Eyecare Tips
Dr. Finley's Family Eyecare
709 Pine Street
Herndon, VA, 20171