Thomas P. Finley, OD
Dr. Finley received his Bachelor of Science degree from St. Francis College in Pennsylvania, and his Doctorate of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Following graduation, he served as an optometry officer in the United States Air Force and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal and the Commendation Medal.Less -
Dr. Finley received his Bachelor of Science degree from St. Francis College in Pennsylvania, and his Doctorate of Optometry from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Following graduation, he served as an optometry officer in the United States Air Force and was awarded the Meritorious Service Medal and the Commendation Medal.
Dr. Finley is a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry, and a member of the American Optometric Association, Virginia Optometric Association, and Northern Virginia Optometric Society. He is an Advisory Board member for TLC Laser Eye Centers.
Dr. Finley has served as an adjunct professor for three optometry schools, and has been a clinical investigator for two major contact lens companies. He has published several articles in journals and newspapers, and lectured at many conferences throughout the area.
He also provides free eye examinations for the Herndon Free Clinic, and participates in the National Eye Health Education Program.
Articles by this Professional:
- Digital Eye Strain: Causes and Prevention
- Myopia: Causes and Preventions
- Eye Exercises To Improve Visual Efficiency
- Myopia Control Therapies
- Diabetes and Eye Disease
- Contact Lenses You’ve Come a Long Way, Baby
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) A Non-Surgical Method To Improve Vision
- Nearsightedness (Myopia) Control
- Add Eye Care To This Year's To Do List
- Give the Gift Of Sight For the Holidays
- Driving and Vision
- Spring and Summer Eyecare Tips
- Macular Degeneration
- Today's Health Care Is Our Government Helping Or Hurting?
- Contact Lenses You've Come a Long Way Baby
- Cataracts A Lot Different From Gramma's
- Good Vision, Good Grades, Good Sense
- Eye Floaters and Spots in Your Vision
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Have You "Charged" Your Eyeglasses Today?
- Beauty Is In the Eyes (Of the Beholder)
- iZon High Definition Eyeglass Lenses
- Genetic Testing For Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Driving Down Vision Highway
- Through a Woman's Eyes
- Failing the Grade In Vision and Eye Care
- Give the Gift Everyone Wants
- Your Baby's Eyes and InfantSEE®
- Your Aging Eyes
- Computers and Computer Vision Syndrome
- Spring Is In the Air and Your Eyes
- Eye Care For the New Year
- Improve Your Vision and Face Value
- Eyecare Journalism 101
- Contact Lenses -" A Primer
- Importance of Vision & Eye Care
- Back To School Eye Examinations
- Contact Lenses Is Your Child Ready?
- Summer Eyecare Tips
Dr. Finley's Family Eyecare
709 Pine Street
Herndon, VA, 20171