Holistic Family Health – Herndon
459A Carlisle Drive
Herndon, VA 20170
Holistic Family Health – Winchester
153 Creekside Lane
Winchester, VA 22601
Journey To Recovery: A New Approach To Addiction Therapy
For those of you who are struggling with an addiction to prescription medications, recreational drugs, alcohol or tobacco products, there are affordable solutions to getting back on a healthy track. Addiction is a complex disease and it takes more than will power to kick the habit and live a productive life.
If you’ve tried various programs or therapies and relapsed, don’t give up. There are therapies that may work much better for you because they are customized to your individual needs. These new, progressive, affordable outpatient options detox the substances out of your body, eliminate cravings and help your organs recover from the damage of toxic overload. These non-invasive therapies are for all types of addictions and use a whole body approach.
These six new therapies could help your addiction recovery become a success story:
1. Light Sound Therapy – Helps with emotional recovery from addiction, PTSD, depression, and anxiety. Helps eliminate negative thoughts and patterns.
2. ZYTO Balance – This frequency scan of your body produces a 22-page report describing the damage in your body and what to do about it.
3. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy – Helps the brain and all cells in the entire body recover from damage.
4. Hydration Therapy – Drink this medical grade water during and after appointments to continue the process of flushing toxins from the body. This works very well since the brain is 85% water and blood is 90% water.
5. Cold Laser Neurotoxins Detox – This protocol reduces the toxic substances in your body to help eliminate cravings, cleanse organs, and rebalance your body.