Reasons To Steam Your Lady Parts
Steaming your lady parts, also known as the vaginal steam, V-steam, and Yoni steam, is a current trending practice. The term used depends upon the practitioner. The V-Steam is a modern term for the practice and Yoni steam is a Sanskrit word that refers to the womb. Both terms are used interchangeably for the same thing. However, no matter the term used, this feminine practice that has been passed down over centuries have a profound effect on the female reproductive system from the vulva (external area) to the womb and is worth trying at least one time.
Why Is the V-Steam, Yoni Steam, Vaginal Steam Popular?
In the past decade, steaming the lady parts has become popular for several reasons:
- Women are learning to celebrate every facet of their lady parts.
- Menstruation is looked upon with honor instead of as a chore.
- Women are learning that the womb can hold stressors.
- Women are learning to cleanse their womb of negative energy of past relationships.
- Women are learning that emotional challenges can get stuck in their epicenter.
- Women are finding that sitting over a pot of steaming herbs inhaling the fragrant herbal aroma can also be very healing, cleansing, and freeing.
What Are Some Reasons Why Women Get a Vaginal Steam?
Women engage in the practice because it is believed the steam process can:
- Regulate irregular menstrual cycles
- Help to assist in healing vaginal tissue that is experiencing irritation
- Help to assist in relieving chronic vaginal yeast infections
- Help to ease symptoms of pain during intercourse
- Help to cleanse the womb of negative energy
- Help to release stored emotions
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Help to maintain a healthy vaginal aroma
- Help support your body through its natural processes
- Assist in reducing heavy cramping and bleeding
- Help in tightening the vaginal tract
- Assist in balancing hormones
How Does the Vaginal Steam Work?
A vaginal steam works by the individual sitting over gentle heated steamy water (not hot enough to burn) that carries medicinal plant oils, to the exterior tissues of the vagina (exterior area known as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increase circulation to the vulva, causing it to swell and expose the inner labial mucus membranes. These tissues allow the bloodstream to pick up the medicinal oils. There, the vaporized oils work to help cleanse and assist the reproductive tissues. The after experience is healthier tissue. Some women have stated that they can feel a difference with their aroma, cycle, tightness, sexual experience, and with their emotions.
Is Vaginal Steaming Safe and Effective?
There are many misconceptions as to how the process works. Rest assured, there is absolutely nothing going into your lady parts, and everything is sanitized and sanitary. It is a totally non-invasive process, meaning nothing touches you except the water vapors that surround the vulva.
There are many satisfied women who have reaped the benefits of the vaginal steam and share their positive experiences with others.