Alan S. Weiss, MD
Annapolis Integrative Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Medical Director of Annapolis Integrative Medicine
Dr. Weiss welcomes patients with longstanding and complex medical problems and addresses them utilizing the best of conventional and integrative therapies including food choices, lifestyle and nutrients or supplements to find safe and effective avenues that allow for an optimal state of wellbeing for every person that walks through our door.
Degrees: Bachelor of Arts University of Virginia, Doctor of Medicine: McGill University.
Post-Graduate Training: University of Hawaii Internship in Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital (Boston) Residency in Internal Medicine, Board Certified Internal Medicine, Fellow American Academy of
Practice Philosophy: Combining the best of conventional treatments, natural approaches and alternative strategies.
Areas of Interest:
- Expert treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Nutritional strategies and weight loss
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men and Women
- Bio-Te Hormone Pellet Therapy for Men and Women
- Addressing thyroid problems and adrenal fatigue using natural
and holistic therapies
- Intravenous therapies
- I-Lipo non-invasive body contouring
- Combining the best of conventional and holistic therapies to address
chronic and complex health care issues
Articles by this Professional:
- Cancer: Improving the Odds
- Weight Loss: Safe and Effective Approaches and Hidden Causes
- Restoring Health and Vitality As the Years Go By
- Is Your Body Attacking Itself?
- Fibromyalgia: How Do You Treat It?
- What Supplements Are Optimal For You?
- Reversing The Slow Decline: Restoring Vitality And Health
- What Is Integrative Medicine?
- “I’m So Tired!” – Getting Your Energy Back
- A New Foundation For the New Year
- Practicing Medicine In the COVID-19 Era
- COVID Update – Annapolis Integrative Medicine
- Aging Gracefully: What You Can Do About It
- Fighting Inflammation
- A New Year, A New Start
- Maybe It’s Not Irritable Bowel?
- Stay Youthful, For As Long As Possible
- Detoxification: What It Is and Why To Do It?
- The Thyroid Gland: Is It Betraying You?
- Optimize Your Health This Holiday Season
- Safe and Effective: Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Unlocking a Medical Mystery
- Sleep The Hidden Key To Well Being
- The GI Tract The Surprising Key To Health
- Preserving and Enhancing Vitality Safe Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- Taking Control Of Your Health
- What Is Integrative/Functional Medicine?
- Cardiovascular Disease Natural Approaches To Reduce Your Risk
- Get Your Energy Back
- Restoring Vitality and Health
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- The Vicious Circle Of Stress
- Jump Start Your Metabolism For Spring
- Hidden Causes Of Weight Gain
- Is Your Diet Causing Health Problems?
- Cardiovascular Disease
- An Integrative Approach To Health and Medicine
- Thriving (Not Just Surviving)
- The Basics Of Being Well
- Stress The Not So Silent Killer
- Weight Loss Safe, Effective Approaches
- Fibromyalgia Do You Have It? How Do You Treat It?
- Cardiovascular Disease Natural Approaches To Regain
- Novel Approaches To Weight Loss
- Weight Loss In a Safe, Effective Way
- Diets, Exercise and Beyond
- Diagnosing Fibromyalgia
- A New Approach To Well Being Integrative Medicine
- Low Energy States What They Are, How to Overcome Them
- Perchance To Sleep? The Hidden Key To Well Being
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- What Are Alternative and Complementary Medicine?
- Cardiovascular Disease Beyond Cholesterol
- Weight Loss Many Roads To Rome
- Detoxification Creating a New Foundation
- The Holidays Getting Well and Staying Well
- A Surprising Key to Health
- An Effective Approach to Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- A New Approach to Well Being Functional Medicine
- Stomach Acid Friend or Foe?
- Safe Hormone Replacement
- The Many Roles of Vitamin D
- The Roles of Vitamin D In Our Health
- Getting Well and Staying Well Over the Holidays
- Stomach Acid
- Overcome Low Energy States
- Connections From the Bottom Up
- Creating a New You For the New Year
- The Thyroid Gland
- Well-Being In the Modern World
- Fatique, Pain and Fibromyalgia
- How Did This Happen?