Don J. Fontana, MD, PA
Degrees, Training & Certifications
Board Certified “American Board of Plastic Surgery”
Recognized as TOP DOCTOR by Washingtonian Magazine
Top Plastic Surgeons 2006 – 2020
OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN SPECIALIST by Washington Consumers Checkbook
Best Doctors in America, America’s Top Surgeons
Dr. Fontana was featured in Southern Maryland This is Living Magazine
Medical Doctorate University of Zurich, Switzerland
M.S. Catholic University of America
Georgetown University Hospital Washington, D.C.
Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Past President of National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons
Past Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery, Suburban Hospital
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgery
Articles by this Professional:
- Are You Ready For Spring?
- Protect Your Skin This Summer
- Refresh Your Appearance: It’s a Great and Safe Time
- Plastic Surgeon in Waldorf, MD re-opened May 11th!
- Looking Forward To A Return To Normalcy
- Mommy Makeover
- Cosmetic Procedures: Who-Where-When-How?
- Umbilicoplasty: What Is The Fuss?
- Cosmetic Procedures Who-Where-When-How?
- Umbilicoplasty What Is The Fuss?
- Breast Cancer and the Option Of Breast Reconstruction
- Kybella® and the Neck
- Fat Transfer Is Fabulous
- Botox Parties and Facial Fillers? Maybe Not, Think Again
- Don't Get "Botched" Finding a Good Plastic Surgeon
- Coolsculpting To Lose Inches
- Facial Rejuvenation When To Consider Surgery?
- Vi Peel -The Next Generation For Skin Rejuvenation
- Plastic Surgery and the Male Patient
- Full Facial Rejuvenation The Liquid Facelift
- Tummy Tuck and Liposculpture of the Abdomen
- The Beauty Of Aging Beautifully
- Valentine's Treat For Your Loved One
- Which Is Best? Botox®, Dysport® and Xeomin®
- Breast Augmentation Issues of Silicone, Saline and Body Fat Transfer
- Preparing For Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation Step 1
- Preserve Your Beauty Now
- Preparing for Your Cosmetic Surgery Consultation Step 2
- Enhance Your Beauty For The Holidays
- The Psychology Of the Patient Seeking Cosmetic Surgery
- Your Eye Elegance and Serendipity
- The Eyes Are the Window To the Soul
- A Little Can Make A Difference In 2010
- Body Contouring and Weight Loss
- A Little Can Make A Difference 2009
- Holiday Touch Up
- Thermage A Non-Surgical Face Rejuvenation Option
- What About a Second Opinion?
- The Cost of Beauty
- Cellulite Is There a Treatment?
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Botox and Fillers, When and Why?
- Advances In Cosmetic Procedures
- New Year's Resolution Makeover
- Safety In Cosmetic Surgery
- Medical Tourism What You Need To Know
- Practical Timing of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- The Quick Fix A Terrific Choice