- Periodontal Disease
- Dental Implants
- Laser Dentistry
- Traditional Gum Treatment
- Laser Gum Treatment
- Soft-Tissue Graft
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Gum Corrections
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Call to find out if we accept your insurance plan
- Credit Card
Harold Packman, DMD
Dr Packman is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art periodontal, laser, and implant services in a comfortable, caring and convenient way. Our dedicated professionally trained staff are available to answer any of your concerns related to periodontal treatment, lasers, cosmetic perio, long-term maintenance, or costs involved.
We always emphasize conservative treatment and your desires play a major role in any treatment decision. Treatments are always performed in the shortest amount of time possible with the greatest comfort in an atmosphere of warmth, among caring staff.
We work with the most up-to-date equipment available in our profession, including the Dental Laser. It allows us to diagnose and treat you in the most conservative way possible
Great care is taken to ensure that our environment is safe and free from any cross-contamination or infection.
Degrees, Training & Certifications
- Royal Dental Hospital School of Dentistry (University of London) – Dental Professional Training
- Tufts University in Boston Massachusetts – Awarded a Fulbright Scholarship in 1967
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston – Advanced Specialty Training in Periodontics
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston – American Dental Degree
- Howard University and the University of Maryland Dental Schools – Assistant Professor of Periodontics
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
Best Health Advice
The Benefits of a Specialist: Early intervention is the key to preventing advanced periodontal disease and tooth loss. In our office you get the benefit of a highly trained specialist and office staff in the field of periodontology. Some other advantages we offer include:
Focused Care: Our office only treats periodontal disease and related disorders which has allowed us to develop enormous experience and knowledge to help your specific problem. Since we routinely treat these conditions, we deliver optimal results with the greatest comfort. We also provide exceptional preventive services to help avoid future need for treatment.
Educational Services: Dr. Packman helps you understand the nature of periodontal disease. We want you to be aware of the medical conditions that can make you more susceptible such as diabetes, stress, smoking, medications or pregnancy. We take time to answer any questions you may have.
Skill andExpertise: Dr. Packman received advanced knowledge in dentistry, medicine, surgery, microbiology, and soft and hard tissue (gums, teeth, and jawbone) physiology during his specialty training. In addition, we continually update our knowledge and techniques through a commitment to continuing education. By seeking your care in our office, you are insuring that you receive the highest standards of treatment in our field of dentistry.