Jacqueline Griffiths, MD
NewView Laser Eye, Inc.
Dr. Griffiths has been in private practice since 1994. She started her own practice and laser center, NewView Laser Eye in 1999 where she serves as the Medical Director.
Dr. Griffiths is Board Certified and began performing laser vision correction practically from its inception in this country. She has performed thousands of cases and participated with the CRS-USA LASIK trials to get the LASIK procedure approved by the FDA.
Articles by this Professional:
- Did You Know Your Cosmetics Can Affect Your Contacts?
- Sports Eye Safety
- Eye Allergies
- What Is Glaucoma?
- Lose Years Off Your Face In Just One Hour
- “Laser” Cataract Surgery
- iDesign Advanced WaveScan Studio
- A Time For Change In 2021
- Is It Time To Toss the Readers? FDA Approved Surgery To Correct “Reading Problem”
- Is It Time To Toss the Readers?
- What Is Diabetic Eye Disease?
- Eye Cancer
- Personalized Approach To Better Vision
- EpiLase Reaching New Heights In Laser Vision Correction
- Eye Floaters: Treatment Of Vitreous Strands and Opacities
- A Time For Change In 2018
- What Is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
- A Time For Change In 2016
- Keep Your Eyes Young and Healthly
- For Answers Click Here
- Are Your Eyes Too Dry To Cry?
- Cataract Implants Seeing In Three Dimensions
- Smoking Increases Eye Diseases
- A Time For Change In 2012
- A Time For Change In 2011
- Eyelid Tumors
- A Time For Change In 2010
- What Are Pterygium and Chalazion?
- High Blood Pressure Can Affect Your Vision
- New Year's Resolution -" Changing the Way You See the World in 2008
- What Are Pterygia and Chalazia?
- Get EyeSmart – The Importance of Eye Disease Screenings