Khalid McLeod, MS, NASM, ACE
With more than two decades of experience, Khalid’s footprint in the health and fitness industry has crossed many boundaries, which include working in Central & South America, Europe, Asia and various cities in the US. His achievements have been well documented in the media, as well as fitness magazines & newspapers such as the: Washington Post, Baltimore Sun, Chicago Tribune, Arizona Republic, as well as other forums. His lectures and speaking engagements have been on such topics, including: Health vs. Fitness, Adult & Childhood obesity; Nutrition for Elite Athletes; Periodization programs for collegiate and pro athletes; and guest speaking for national conferences such as the NLERA conference, where he spoke to various Law enforcement on standardizing fitness compendiums amongst all 50 States As a current fitness columnist for “Your Health Magazine”, Khalid dedicates his life’s work on educating the public by promoting health & longevity. As a 3-Time All-conference football athlete, Khalid’s holds a dual Masters in exercise physiology and nutrition as well as earning various certifications from numerous organizations in the fitness industry today.
- KAM’s additional Experience includes working in the Commercial, Clinical, and University Sectors within the fitness Industry.
- National Accredited Educator and CEU Provider for major organizations such as NASM, ACE, NCCPT, and NCSF
- Trainer for Professional athletes who have played in the National Football League (NFL) & Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Has worked with Collegiate athletes & Coaches in all Divisions on a variety of sports including Football, Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Track & Field, Field & Ice Hockey.
- Fitness Columnist and Blogger for “Your Health Magazine” speaking on a variety of issues, including Cardio Health, Alternative Methods of Healthcare, Healthy eating during the Holidays, and “Beauty is only Skin Deep.
- Speed and Conditioning trainer, who has experience in pre-post-rehabilitative training and Core Development