Richard A. Miller, DDS
National Breath Center®
National Breath Center®
7115 Leesburg Pike
Falls Church, VA 22043
In 1992, Dr. Miller saw his first bad breath patient. A young woman called up devastated by her fiancé’s change of mind about going forward with their wedding. She had been told that it was because of her breath smelling so foul. As you would expect, she did not know what to do.
Telling her that he would do his best, Dr. Miller scoured all the available information at the Georgetown Medical library all the way back to the early part of the 20th century. Since her treatment was far enough in advance (early spring), Dr. Miller learned all he could about chronic, severe bad breath. There were no definitive answers but there were a number of “hints”. So he started looking in the mouths of his patients a bit differently. He checked everyone for mouth odor and correlated it with his findings in the teeth and under the gums. By the time of her first visit he was prepared. He had created a “spreadsheet” of all the factors he found that contributed to bad breath and, how to treat it. He then examined her to find out which factors pertained to her. Treatment started immediately.
After her treatment was complete, she came back for her final visit with her fiancé in tow. They both thanked Dr. Miller and his team. A few months later, they were married. Dr. Miller was invited to speak at 9 international dental meetings and numerous other seminars across the globe.
SINCE 1993, DR. RICHARD MILLER HAS BEEN CURING PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
If you know someone with a breath problem or if you are reading this for yourself, then chances are that you have tried the products available for bad breath and found out that they didn’t work. Because the bacteria that cause bad breath live in the tongue coating (biofilm), no product can penetrate this biofilm.
After seeing patients for chronic bad breath since 1993, Dr. Miller, has developed a technique called Tongue Rejuvenation to CURE bad breath for good. He can be reached at the National Breath Center in Falls Church at 703-533-0926.
Articles by this Professional:
- Bad Breath: Our Social Epidemic
- What If Mouthwash, Mints, and Gums Don’t Work?
- Stinky Breath?
- Kiss Bad Breath Goodbye
- Tongue Rejuvenation – The Answer To Bad Breath
- Embarrassed By Bad Breath? The Permanent Cure For Halitosis
- Live With Bad Breath? No More!
- At Last – A Bad Breath Cure
- Bad Breath Got You Down?
- Bad Breath: Control vs. Cure
- Did You Know Gum Bacteria Can Cause Serious Health Issues?
- Gum Bacteria, Alzheimer’s Disease, Heart Disease, and Stroke
- Don’t Let Them (Bacteria) Take Your Breath Away
- Bad Breath? There Is a Total Cure
- You Don’t Need To Live With Bad Breath
- Bad Breath: What If Mouthwash, Mints, and Gums Don’t Work?
- Afraid To Be Close?
- Embarrassed By Your Breath?
- Kiss Bad Breath Goodbye Forever
- Halitosis Bacteria Gone Bad
- Is Your Tongue Causing Bad Breath?
- Permanent Cure For Halitosis Embarrassed By Bad Breath?
- There Is a Total Cure Bad Breath
- A Cure For Bad Breath What If Mouthwash, Mints, and Gums Don't Work?
- Is Your Breath Stinky
- Bad Breath Cure Changing Lives For Halitosis Sufferers
- Our Social Epidemic Bad Breath
- Gum Disease? Cure It With Non-Surgical Laser Treatment
- The Bad Breath Balancing Act
- Bad Breath Treatments That Don't Work
- Bad Breath? There Is a Cure
- Laser Assisted Gum Disease Treatment No Cutting, Easy Healing, No Fear