Sheri Salartash, DDS, MAGD
Dental Excellence Integrative Center
We provide total dentistry and sleep/airway wellness, complete prevention plans, craniofacial analysis, cancer and disease screening and treatment, laser bacteria and virus elimination, implants, gum recession treatment and more. Our orthodontics and cosmetic procedures are for all ages. We provide custom smile design, baby and children’s oral health and holistic care.
If you are looking for an exceptionally trained and caring dental team, you have come to the right place! At Dental Excellence Integrative Center, you WILL receive the highest quality care as “Excellence” is not just a name: it’s our mission. We practice Biological Dentistry which is not a separate specialty of dentistry, but a thought process and an attitude that can apply to all facets of dental practice and to health care in general: to always seek the safest, least toxic way to accomplish the goals of modern dentistry and of contemporary health care and to recognize the essential connections between oral health and overall health.
Articles by this Professional:
- No Time For an In-Lab Sleep Study?
- Bad Dental Hygiene Can Lead To Other Problems
- No Pain, No Anxiety At Your Next Dental Visit
- Laser Dentistry in Alexandria, Virginia
- Importance of Early Orthodontic Treatment
- Adult Orthodontics: Facial Symmetry and the Sphenoid Bone
- A Solution For Bleeding and Receding Gums
- Sleep Disordered Breathing in Children
- Drill-Free Solutions For Cavities
- The Benefits Of Ozone/Oxygen Dental Therapy
- Advanced Laser Therapy For TMJ Pain/Dysfunction
- Early Childhood Orthodontics: Straighter Teeth In As Little As One Month
- Alternative Orthodontics – Advanced Lightwire Functionals (ALF)
- Treating Gum Recession
- DNA Appliance Therapy For Sleep Apnea and TMJ
- Is TMD Causing Your Headache or Jaw Pain?
- Fix Receding and Bleeding Gums: The Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique
- Oral Cancer Screening
- The Mouth Is The Gateway To The Body So Your Overall Health Begins With Good Oral Health
- Dental Treatment For Sleep Apnea